Saturday 25 April 2015

Easter Hat Parade- By Haziq

On Wednesday, April 1, Wattle Grove had an Easter Hat Parade. The students in Room 12 designed their hats out of newspaper and recycled materials, as an integrated Sustainability/T & E project.


On a sunny, Wednesday, Wattle Grove had an extraordinary Easter Hat Parade. It happened in the morning, after the siren went. There were all the teachers in the school. We went there because it was almost Easter, We had it at the Undercover Area at Wattle Grove.

Firstly, we had to go to the parade. We made two, straight lines. When we got there, there was lots of people. We had to sit where we sat last time, when it was Harmony Day.

Secondly, we had to sit down until our turn. There were some of my cousins there. It went in order- Year 2, Year 3, then Year 4. We were in Year 3. When we walked, I felt nervous.

Thirdly, we did a lap around the square. Some of my cousins waved to me. It was brilliant to show off. It was like a big, huge stadium.

I felt blown away when I got there. My favourite bit was when I got to high five my cousin's hand.


by Haziq

No comments:

Post a Comment