Tuesday 16 June 2015

Funny, Wacky, Goofy Adjective Stories

In Literacy, Room 12 have been learning about adjectives and adverbs. Below are some examples of fabulous writing that got selected by their peers as being particularly entertaining. Enjoy!

One day I went to the zoo.first I saw the ginormous and fat gorilla. Then I saw the majestic and fierce striped tiger. I saw a speedy snake that had humongous fangs. I saw all different beautiful birds and fish. We saw monkeys with exercised arms,feet and tails. I like the giraffe because it had a large neck so it could the leaves of the giant trees. Then I saw the courageous jaguar run. Then we saw a dangerous hippopotamus . We were so tired,we took a little nap,we saw the fat elephant quietly shoot out water from the big and long trunk. Then we went home,that was enough for one day.
By Francis


One day I went to the Funny Wacky Zoo! First I saw a sweet but devilish gorilla.then I saw a vicious  and terrible striped tiger. I saw a red back snake that had poisonous fangs.i saw all different horrible birds and fish.We saw monkeys with  funny arms feet and tails. I liked the giraffe because it has the longest neck so it can eat the leaves of the amazing trees! Then we saw the gentle jaguar run. We saw a soulful hippopotamus. We were so tired we took a long nap! We saw the incredible elephant quickly shoot water from his paper trunk.then we went home. That was enough for one day!
By Sharon



One magical day I went to the weird zoo. First I saw a dangerous,humongous gorilla. Then I saw the black and yellow striped tiger. I saw a poisonous snake with broken fangs. I saw all different outstanding birds and fish. We saw monkeys with insane arms, feet and tails. I liked the giraffe because it had a stunning neck so it could get the leaves of the pretty trees. Then I saw the fast jaguar run. Then we saw the fat hippopotamus. We were so tired, we took a tiny nap. We saw the huge elephant quickly shoot out water from his cool trunk. Then we went home, that was enough for one nice day.

By Emily



One dark stormy night.i went to the creepy zoo. First i saw a scary gorilla. Then i saw a strong dreadful snake that had  magnificent fangs. I saw all different beautiful birds and fish. We saw monkeys with fat arms, legs, and tails.I liked the giraffe because it had a long neck so it could eat the leaves of the beautiful trees. Then i saw a extruding hippopotamus. We were so tired we took a short nap. We took a short nap. We saw the amazing elephant quickly shoot out water from his fantastic trunk. Then we went home that was enough for one day!!!.

                                                     by Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment