Monday 22 February 2016

Author's Corner





Last week's Big Write topic was 'The Strange Egg.' There were so many creative narratives but the Writer of the Week was Elijah, with his terrific tale of a most mysterious egg. Have a read below!

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG
Welcome to the underground world, where an (unknown) egg lives. In the Earth’s core is the hottest planet of them all! Did you know that not one person in the galaxy knows about the egg?

As the clock struck twelve, BANG! An earth quake! So I went out to the garden but nothing was there so I dawdled back to bed. Suddenly, CRACK! A yellow, striped egg, was stuck on a rock so I moved it. OH NO! The egg raced down the hill like a Ferrari but it smashed! My window, it cracked…

10 seconds later, a duck head, giraffe neck, emu wings, dolphin tail, creature, I thought to myself then an idea flew into my brain, I will feed it tuna sandwiches and he loved it, but there’s only problem…MORE EGGS!!!

5 years later, the bird flew in the lovely breeze, but I saw a pink polka dot egg in the fluffy, puffy cloud.What is going to happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment