Tuesday 17 October 2017

Pre-Service Teacher Profiles

Hi,
My name is Mr. Blight and I am very excited to have the opportunity to be a student teacher at your student’s school for the next four weeks. I am thoroughly excited and happy to be a part of Miss Blechynden’s Year 2/3 class! The next month will be an explosion of learning for both your child and myself. I cannot wait to see what the next few weeks have in store for us, and I’m so excited to be teaching some lessons to your children.

My name is Maeve Larkins and I am in my second year of a Bachelor of Education at Edith Cowan University. I am in Tasha Blechynden’s Year 2/3 class with a wonderful class of students. I have already learnt so much during my time at Wattle Grove Primary, and look forward to learning even more over the next four weeks. Thank you for having me at this wonderful school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment