Tuesday 29 May 2018

Mission Up Level

During Writing Block, the students have been working as secret agents to solve clues on how to up level their writing. Special Agent Ryan led the class through the writing quest and the students produced some fabulous characterisation pieces. Below is the work of Agents Chloe, Tylah, Naomi and Deep.


 “Hi,” my name is Karate Kid Kiley. I have big, blue eyes that twinkle in the sun and long, cream hair that is in a French braid. Whenever a new spy movie comes out, I’m the first to watch it. I have a huge secret, I’m an agent. I can throw ninja stars 100 miles. My mission is to find the gold thief and shut him down. If you’re an evil doer, I’ll eliminate you! WARNING: Never stand in my way, OR ELSE! (Please keep this quiet.) Chloe

Hi, my name is Scarlet. I may look like an average kid, but I have a secret. I’m a secret agent. That’s right, Secret Agent Scarlet. I am tall and very serious. I have a secret mission and it’s to retrieve all the gold and diamonds! This is an awesome mission! Tylah

 
Hi, my name is Isabell, or Secret Agent Invincible Isabell. I have long, flowing hair, blue eyes and pale skin. I love school and working for the FBI. I am as sly as a fox and love exploring. I have cool gadgets. My mission is to go to an ancient Egypt and find the golden goblet!
Naomi

Hi, my name is Flame Tiger. I have black skin, blonde hair and I have big swords on my back. Also, I have a dark mask, like darkness. I am strong and I am clever. My mission is to kill all the zombies and monsters that are very powerful.
Deep










No comments:

Post a Comment