Wednesday 5 December 2018

Good bye 2018


Room 24,
It's hard to believe that the year is over! You came to me as energetic,
joyful and clever Year 3s and now you leave as still energetic, still just as joyful and even smarter Year 4s! What a pleasure it has been to teach you this year. It makes me so happy and proud when I reflect on all that we've achieved together this year. You've helped me to become a better teacher, taught me to smile lots and not take life too seriously. Please make sure you come and say hello to me occasionally.

Parents and caregivers,
Thank you sincerely for your ongoing support and for your commitment to making your child's school experience a positive one. I have loved working with you and your child this year!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Christmas break.
Miss B   XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment