Tuesday 25 June 2019

Term 2 Reflections


As the term draws to a close, the students have been reflecting on the things they've learnt and enjoyed in Term 2.

I enjoyed learning about money (it is pretty hard) ~Alya
I enjoyed Genius Hour ~Mehrry
I enjoyed doing Maths and staying in the same group. I also liked staying with my favourite teacher, Miss B and playing with my friends; Legacy, Kent & Mia ~Parker
I enjoyed doing writing and Maths. I learnt angles ~Elija
This term, I enjoyed learning about road safety ~Abigail
I learnt division ~Liam
I like being with Miss B ~Katie
I enjoyed all the fun facts and learning about Australia's neighbours ~Noel
I loved going to the book fair ~Jessmary
I enjoyed making ANZAC wreaths with paint ~Maya
I learnt about angles ~Kate
My favourite things were Maths, Science & going to the computer lab ~Terry
I enjoyed learning this term with Miss B and doing times tables ~Mia
I like playing Buzz Off and 5 Second Rule ~Lola
I like being taught by Miss B ~Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment