Monday 18 May 2015

Jewellery Stand Critiques

Shayla

My jewellery stand was pretty and nice, but next time I'd use pipe cleaners, because you can hang them down off the jewellery stand.











Emily
My jewellery stand was successful, because it's pretty, has my mum's favourite colours, looks great and is cute. Next time, I would do the tree a different colour, because I liked the way the aqua one looked.





Cameron
I liked my jewellery stand, because it had my mum's favourite colour and I used the materials that were on my plan. Next time, I would change the pipe cleaners to something different, because there were a little too many pipe cleaners on there.





Elaha
I really liked my jewellery stand and it made me joyful, because my mum will like it and I thought it was a success. Next time, I wouldn't put glitter glue everywhere, because it started to drip and I wouldn't use pom poms, because they kept falling off.

No comments:

Post a Comment