Monday 2 November 2015

Team 1

I have recently discovered that it is, in fact, NOT easy being green. Despite recycling being believed to protect the environment, it is an extremely difficult task! Imagine this… You are having a relaxing dinner with your friends, when you finish your bottle of Coke. Do you really want to walk out, just to recycle? Definitely NOT! Recycling is a waste of people’s personal time, the system for recycling is confusing and difficult to understand  and often, in public places, there isn't even a bin to put your rubbish in. Besides, will one person recycling really make that much of a difference?

We all know that recycling is a waste of people personal time, because people already have busy lives for example I am sorting out my rubbish and my family is having fun! Would it be fair? Not exactly!

Only a medieval knight would think  that recycling in easy. Actually, it is so hard to do that some people simply  have to give up! For example: It's too hard to tell what objects go in each bin! It's too complicated to figure out  which bin to put our rubbish in, so you can't exactly blame us for putting our rubbish in the wrong  bin! 

I naturally agree that recycling is difficult because often, in public places, there is not a bin to put your rubbish in. This is why it's not easy being green. For example, yesterday, I was smoothly sleeping after school and when I finished my homework I went to the park. I just drank my Mountain Dew. I looked around but couldn't find a bin anywhere! Besides, do you really want to walk to a filthy bin, filled with banana peels and super stinky rubbish?

In the end, the benefits of recycling do not outweigh the disadvantages. Not only is recycling a waste of people's personal time but the system is also too confusing. Although people say to be green in public places, what can you do when there's no bin to put your rubbish in? If it is too difficult for ME to recycle, chances are it will be too tricky for YOU as well! Even if we do recycle, how is that going to assist with reducing the world's pollution problem? All that's happening is it's going to factories to be remade into more disgraceful, disgusting and unacceptable trash!



No comments:

Post a Comment